I was given my very first blog award!!!
All thanks goes to Chocolate Chip Uru at Go Bake Yourself!!! Thanks for awarding me. I’m blushing. This is a very sweet award to receive, yes I can almost taste it, and it works a little something like this:
Liebster is German and translates into English as “dearest” or ”favorite”. A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, in a way the award not only recognizes these bloggers as amazingly gifted in their own right but also as your very own personal favourites.
The rules are like this:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (Some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each)
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
I choose to recognize these people:
I wish you guys the best.
Now here are some favorite recent posts!
I guess I have to go do something super bowlish though I don’t particularly care about it. Stay tuned for upcoming recipes. One of which will be for a simple roasted garlic split pea soup. Also, answer me a few questions!